Learn more Precision Strategies here
Precision Strategies is now accepting applications for an IOP intern in our Washington, D.C. office. Full-time availability is preferred, but applicants with part-time availability will be considered as well. All undergraduates are eligible to apply. The Summer Internship Program will run from May through August 2018, though dates are flexible, and all interns will receive a stipend.
We are looking for interns with:
• A passion for, and strong awareness of, U.S. politics.
• An extreme attention to detail, with superior multitasking and organizational
• The ability to work effectively and proactively in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
• The ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, with a sense of humor and
• A high-level of professionalism and discretion.
Interns will provide support across our firm’s three teams — Mobilization & Campaign Management, Communications and Digital — assisting our work for a wide range of clients. This includes domestic and foreign political campaigns, large tech companies, Fortune 50 companies, social movements and more. Work will include, but will certainly not be limited to, media monitoring, conducting research for meetings and presentations, and copywriting for digital platforms.